• Comfortable lightweight half-boot for public security.
• Excellent breathability of the upper and lining (600% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20347 5.4.6 requirement).
• Lining GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear, excellent for moderate and warmer conditions and during higher activity levels.
• Abrasion resistant front guards.
• Soft leather tongue top for increased fit and comfort.
• Extremely comfortable for long-day usage .
• High quality materials for a long-lasting boot.
• Comfortable inner paddings on pressure points.
• High performance outsole made of special nitrile rubber, resistant to heat and fuel oil, antistatic and slip resistant SRC.
• Perfect stability and anti-torsion thanks to reinforced TPU insert.
• Excellent grip on uneven grounds - new M.T.T. sole with lugs with different shapes (the outsole is 50% more durable than the European.
Conforms to: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI HRO CI AN WR SRC Category II P.P.E.
2560/GA RHEIN 2.0 SAFETY BOOT